For the third straight year, Salt Lake Tribune named CHG Healthcare as one of the Top Workplaces in Utah. This year, CHG ranks No. 1 on the list, which is based on the results of an employee feedback survey administered by Energage that measures several aspects of workplace culture, including alignment, execution and connection.
CHG’s commitment to its core values and people-centric culture creates an environment where employees feel supported at all levels of the organization and are encouraged to be themselves. The result is a workplace environment that’s not only fun, but diverse and supportive — a place where employees are passionate about the work they do and can grow their careers.
The company offers employees a variety of unique benefits, including:
- Free onsite health clinic and mental health services: Employees and their families receive free onsite healthcare, including primary care services, health coaching and disease management. Employees also have access to free onsite mental health services.
- Volunteer opportunities: Employees receive eight hours of paid time off each year to volunteer at a nonprofit program of their choice. In 2016, CHG employees used their volunteer time off (VTO) to give more than 6,000 hours of service to the community. In addition to VTO, CHG offers its employees opportunities to participate in national and international humanitarian trips.
- Employee Compassion Fund: Funded by employees, for employees, the Employee Compassion Fund provides tax-free financial grants to help employees facing financial hardship.
- Flexible schedules: CHG understands the importance of finding a healthy balance between work and personal time. With this in mind, the company empowers employees to create flexible work schedules to find an optimal balance between their job and personal responsibilities. Alternate work schedules include flextime, job sharing, a compressed workweek, telecommuting and part-time work.
- Growth and development opportunities: From new employees to company veterans, CHG’s award-winning training programs offer a wide-range of learning and development opportunities to help employees remain competitive in their roles and enhance their personal growth.
In addition to being ranked No. 20 on Fortune magazine’s 100 Best Companies To Work For list, CHG has also ranked on Fortune’s list of Best Workplaces for Parents, Women, Millennials and Giving Back, as well as one of People magazine’s 50 Companies That Care.
VIDEO: Find out why CHG Healthcare is one of the country’s best companies to work for: bit.ly/CHGbestcompany
CHG employs more than 2,500 people in eight offices across the country, including Utah, Florida, North Carolina, Connecticut, Michigan, and Oklahoma. Last year, CHG’s healthcare staffing companies placed more than 12,000 medical providers across the country who served 25 million patients.
Learn more about why The Salt Lake Tribune named CHG the top workplace in Utah in the articles below:
- Utah’s CHG Healthcare is second to none in ‘putting people first’ — starting with its own employees
- Trips to Disneyland? Service missions to Africa? Unexpected perks have the expected effect of winning over employees.
About CHG Healthcare
Founded in 1979, CHG Healthcare is a leader in healthcare staffing and the nation’s largest provider of locum tenens services. Through its trusted brands — CompHealth, Weatherby Healthcare, RNnetwork, Foundation Medical Staffing and Global Medical Staffing — the company provides temporary and permanent placement of physicians, allied health professionals, and nurses to healthcare facilities across America. CHG prides itself on having a values-driven culture that focuses on Putting People First. The company is known for its award-winning culture and benefits and has been named one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” each of the past eight years. To learn more about CHG’s workplace culture, visit chghealthcare.com.