Modern Healthcare recognizes three CHG Healthcare Services companies as "Best Places to Work in Healthcare." The recognition program honors workplaces throughout the healthcare industry that empower their employees to provide patients and customers with the best possible care, products and services.
RNnetwork, CompHealth, and Weatherby Healthcare each made the list:
- RNnetwork ranked No. 3 among healthcare suppliers and No. 3 overall. This is the third year RNnetwork has been recognized.
- CompHealth ranks No. 5 among healthcare suppliers and No. 10 overall. This is the fifth year the company has appeared on the list.
- Weatherby Healthcare ranks No. 11 among healthcare suppliers and No. 19 overall. The company has made the list for six years.
"These companies are best places to work because our people care about each other and the work that they do," said Scott Beck, CEO of CHG Healthcare Services. "I’m proud of our people for creating a culture that is focused on making a difference."
CHG and its companies offer employees a variety of unique benefits, including:
- Free onsite health clinics: Employees and their families receive free onsite healthcare, including primary care services, health coaching and disease management.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO): Employees receive eight hours of paid time off each year to volunteer at the nonprofit program of their choice. In 2014, CHG employees used their VTO to give more than 3,700 hours of service.
- Employee Network Groups: Employees are welcome to use company resources, as well as $500 per year, to form clubs or groups based on their personal interests. More than 800 employees participate in a CHG network, ranging from an LGBT Pride group to a Hero Appreciation club.
- Employee Compassion Fund: Funded by employees, for employees, the Employee Compassion Fund provides tax-free financial grants to help employees facing financial hardship.
CHG employs nearly 2,000 people in seven offices, including Salt Lake City, Utah; Fort Lauderdale, Fla.; Boca Raton, Fla.; Durham, N.C.; Norwalk, Conn.; Grand Rapids, Mich.; and Edmond, Okla. In 2014, CHG’s healthcare staffing companies placed more than 11,000 medical providers across the country who served more than 17 million patients.
About CHG Healthcare Services
Founded in 1979, CHG Healthcare Services is a leader in healthcare staffing and the nation’s largest provider of locum tenens services. Through its trusted brands — CompHealth, Weatherby Healthcare, RNnetwork and Foundation Medical Staffing — the company provides temporary and permanent placement of physicians, allied health professionals and nurses to healthcare facilities across America. CHG prides itself on having a values-driven culture that focuses on Putting People First. The company is known for its award-winning culture and benefits and has been named one of FORTUNE magazine’s "100 Best Companies to Work For" each of the past six years. To learn more about CHG’s workplace culture, visit www.chgpulse.com.