Foundation Medical Staffing, a division of CHG Healthcare, has been awarded a 2017 Top Workplaces honor by The Oklahoman. The company ranks No. 9 on the small company list, which is based on the results of an employee feedback survey administered by Energage that measures several aspects of workplace culture, including alignment, execution, and connection.
Foundation Medical Staffing’s commitment to its core values and people-centric culture creates an environment where employees feel supported at all levels of the organization and are encouraged to be themselves. The result is a workplace environment that’s not only fun, but diverse and supportive. A place where employees are passionate about the work they do and can grow their careers.
The company offers employees a variety of unique benefits, including:
- Volunteer opportunities: Employees receive eight hours of paid volunteer time off each year to serve in the community and also have the opportunity to participate in national and international humanitarian trips.
- Employee Compassion Fund: Funded by employees, for employees, the Employee Compassion Fund provides tax-free financial grants to help employees facing financial hardship.
- Flexible schedules: The company empowers leaders to create flexible work schedules with employees to find an optimal balance between their job and personal responsibilities. Alternate work schedules include flextime, job sharing, a compressed workweek, telecommuting, and regular part-time work.
- Growth and development opportunities: From new employees to company veterans, the company offers a wide-range of learning and development opportunities to help employees remain competitive in their roles and enhance their personal growth. Foundation Medical Staffing also supports its people’s career interests through its tuition reimbursement program with reimbursement amounts ranging from $1,000 a year for new employees to more than $5,000 a year for tenured team members.
- Employee Network Groups: Employees are welcome to use company resources, as well as $500 per year, to form clubs or groups based on their personal interests.
About Foundation Medical Staffing
Since 1999, Foundation Medical Staffing (FMS) — a division of CHG Healthcare — has placed dialysis professionals in treatment centers, clinics, and hospitals across the nation. A leader and expert in the field of dialysis staffing, FMS places nephrology nurses, renal social workers, dieticians, patient care technicians, and facility managers in temporary or permanent placement jobs. The company was recently ranked as the No. 1 place to work in Oklahoma by The Journal Records.
About Energage, LLC
Headquartered in Exton, PA, Energage specializes in employee feedback surveys and workplace improvement. This year alone, more than two million employees in over 6,000 organizations will participate in the Top Workplaces™ campaign—a program it conducts in partnership with more than 40 prestigious media partners across the United States. Energage also provides consulting services to improve employee engagement and organizational health. Energage is a founding B Corporation member, a coalition of organizations that are leading a global movement to redefine success in business by offering a positive vision of a better way to do business.